Software Support Specialist
We are the leader in the Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Industry, selling gas analyzer systems and industry specific emissions monitoring software across the country and globally. We’re growing and seek star level Software Support talent to help us support our customers from our Hatfield, PA office.
Act as frontline technical support assisting global users with Windows and Internet Explorer based software package used for compliance data reporting. This highly customized software will offer you a challenge as you embark on learning all the different features that it has to offer. A process that will extend well over a year, so be prepared to become part of the family and grow.
- Become familiar with the software applications to guide users through step-by-step solutions.
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills that will allow you to get information from customers in enough detail to diagnose their issues.
- Maintain personal integrity to ensure accuracy and confidentiality of customer data.
- Foster personal relationships with customer base to improve service level.
- Communicate effectively with customers and be able to answer incoming phone calls from the support phone line.
- Be focused and organized so that all customer support tickets get handled in a timely manner.
- Assist with environmental reporting to the EPA and local districts through our DAHS system.
- Can work well in a group or independently.
- Organize all information relating to the technical assistance requests and document actions and resolutions for record-keeping requirements as well as for training needs.
- Able to work emergency cases after-hours, including weekends and holidays to meet business needs on a rotating schedule.
- Basic Networking and Microsoft skills needed.
- Experience with programming/coding logic operations (basic, C++, etc.) a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Excel formulas and templating.
- Experience working with a support ticket software and customers interaction.
- Air Emissions reporting and QA experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or Mathematics related field a plus.
- College grads, upper-level college students, and professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Familiarity with Energy Power Industry and USEPA and South Coast Air Quality Management District air emissions regulations.
- 18 years or older.
- Able to pass drug screening as part of the selection process and random drug testing as a possible requirement prior to visiting customer locations
- Be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Able to fulfill the requirements to obtain a Transportation Worker Identity Credential (tsa.gov/twic )
Compensation & Benefits
Salary based on skills and experience, medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous PTO.